Property Mangement for Our Clients
Are we a good fit for your property?
We have created a brand of truly unique properties that embrace the Louisiana spirit and which guests from around the world can experience a taste of our beautiful culture. We bring modern hospitality to all of the properties in our portfolio, while keeping in mind that hospitality is nothing without the thoughtfulness and personal touch from host to guest. From waterfront properties on bayous and our coastal waterways to properties that are in historical downtowns.....properties that are rich in culture and history to properties that have created a truly unique experience that embraces Louisiana's famous hospitality.... If you have a unique property that you believe meets these criteria, we would love to connect!
We will work with all owners to see if their property will be a good fit with what we are providing. We have put into place certain requirements that all of our properties must meet to ensure safety of all guests, the safety of the property and property owner, along with the safety of neighbors. These standards also allow us to adequately maximize the number of bookings at our properties while not forfeiting any amount of value given to each individual guest.
Some of these include:
- Installation of a smart door lock on all exterior doors that serve as main entrance/exit.
- Installation of exterior camera over main doorway
- Installation of noise monitoring device that does not record sound but only detects decibel levels and reports when levels exceed max value (When decibel levels exceed the pre-determined max value for an extended amount of time, this can indicate a party may be occurring. This system will then alert us to take action.)
- Require rooms, furniture, sheets, towels, etc. to meet certain standards.
- Require professional photos to be taken of property.
- Require property to be listed on Airbnb, VRBO, Booking.com, and direct booking accounts associated with Experience Louisiana.